The APS-50 is compatible with Windows XP™, Windows Vista™ and Windows 7™.You do need to be an administrator on the intended machine to perform the installation.
- The "accept, reject, ignore" Dialog has been removed.
- New incoming text is now signalled by flashing the in-call chat icon until chat is opened.
- Text size increased slightly.
- You can now paste text into a conversation. Large quantities may take time to transmit, so there is a right-click context menu to cancel the remainder of the paste if necessary.
- Various Chat features can now be managed centrally.
- Sometimes failed to save a chat as requested.
- Text cursor was not always shown when chat is first opened.
- Resolved an issue where strange characters arrive at the start of a chat.
- Resolved an application deadlock found in the 4.7 release.